How This Developer Built a Messaging App in Just 2 Hours
Rapidly build a fully-fledged messaging application in just a couple of hours with the CEO of Not Just Development.
Building a chat app from scratch can be a difficult, frustrating process that can take months — and that’s just for a bare-bones messaging application with none of the engaging features today’s savvy app users expect.
But with Stream’s Chat API, coding doesn’t have to be a huge headache.
Stream challenged developer Vadim Savin, CEO of the educational site Not Just Development, to see how fast he could build a real-time mobile messaging application using the Stream React Native Chat SDK.
The results were impressive. In just two hours, Vadim built a messaging app that rivals chat apps from some of the world’s most popular social media platforms, such as Signal and WhatsApp.
Follow along with Vadim in this beginner-friendly tutorial by activating your free, 30-day Chat trial.
- Building an Avengers Chat Application – Part 2
- How An Ecuador-Based Fitness Startup Builds Community Using Chat
- The Top 3 Requirements for Developing a PCI DSS Compliant Chat App
- Prototyping Stream’s iOS Chat SDK Using SwiftUI – Part 1
- Building an Avengers Chat Application for Android (part 1)
- Stream Authentication Using Flutter, Firebase, and Cloud Functions