How to Build a Multiplayer Tic Tac Toe Game with In-App Chat
Developer Pedro Machado, owner of the popular Youtube channel PedroTech, shares how to build a multiplayer tic tac toe game with in-app messaging.
The game of tic tac toe has roots dating back to ancient Egypt in 1300 B.C. Here, developer Pedro Machado, owner of the Youtube channel PedroTech, displays a modern take on the beloved game by adding in-game chat using Stream's Gaming Chat solution.
In just under three hours, Machado demonstrates how to create a digital tic tac toe game, and add authentication in React using NodeJS and Express JS, multiplayer messaging, channels, and more.
Follow along with Pedro by activating Stream’s 30-day free Chat trial, which unlocks access to the API and SDKs, pre-built UI components, and more.
- Southeast Asia’s Leading FinTech App Increases User Engagement by 30% with Stream
- Global Sports Management Software Replaces In-House Messaging with Stream Chat
- Build a Real-Time Meeting App for Android with Jetpack Compose
- Create a SwiftUI Video Streaming App With Fun Emoji Reactions
- Building an Uber Clone in Jetpack Compose
- Building WhatsApp-Style Voice Messages With Swift