Build a Medical Pager Messaging App
We love this tutorial because it showcases the versatility of Stream’s chat messaging API and features that most chat app users now expect, including gifs, rich URLs, emojis and reactions, threads and replies, images, and mobile responsiveness for a native-like feeling.
This tutorial will guide you to build a full-stack chat application using Stream's API. Happy coding!
Interested in trying the Stream Chat API for yourself? Activate your free Chat trial today!
- Activity Feed Personalization 101: Top Feed Features to Improve User Engagement
- Sending Custom Chat Attachments With Jetpack Compose
- Stream Authentication Using Flutter, Firebase, and Cloud Functions
- How to Build a Strong Community: In-App Chat vs. Third-Party Messaging
- Using Webhooks to Integrate Google Calendar and React
- Building an Avengers Chat Application – Part 2