Stream Hackathon: Connecting the World Through Code
Connecting the World Through Code is a two-week hackathon that allows developers to create whatever their heart desires around communication and connection. It is an opportunity for developers to showcase their creativity by building innovative apps or websites using Stream's Chat and Video APIs.
Winning applications will be announced at the Tech in Asia conference on October 18th. First and second-place winners will receive prizes, including a custom iPad Pro and a pair of custom Pro Max AirPods!
An API key for any third-party services must be provided during submissions for judging purposes. Explore the other criteria here:
- Submissions must have a social component and include Stream's Video API
- Applications can be built using React, React Native, Flutter, Jetpack Compose, or Swift UI
- All code must be open-source and contain an "MIT" License
- Submissions should include a screenshot or short video of the running application
- Applications are graded on code quality and project uniqueness
Submissions will close at midnight on Friday, 6th October 2023 UTC. The winners will be announced on Wednesday, 18th October 2023, via Stream's Twitter account.
Date & Venue:
- Date: September 26 - October 6, 2023
- Venue: Online (Virtual Event)
Let's connect the world with just a few lines of code. Happy hacking!
- Video API Update: New React Native SDK, Performance Improvements, & More!
- Elevating Experiences: Stream’s Roadmap for 2023 & 2024
- Reimagining Dating App UX: A Fireside Chat with Stream and Feeld at GDI London
- Exploring the Power and Potential of Stream’s Feeds API
- From the Desk of the CPO: 2023 Product Roadmap