How To Build A Facebook Messenger Clone
Chances are, if you’re building an app, you’re really building a community.
You’ll need to integrate a chat solution, but how do you build one that encourages modern connection through futuristic features?
In just an hour and a half, this tutorial demonstrates how to build a robust and feature-rich app with a design and usage pattern similar to that of Facebook Messenger.
With a few simple lines of code, you can build the real-time chat experience your users deserve and would expect to see on their favorite social media app, Facebook—complete with emojis and reactions, GIFs, rich URLs, threads and replies, all supported by an enterprise-level of reliability and scalability.
Jump on in— we can’t wait for you to see how easy it is! Activate your free, 30-day Stream chat trial to follow along and create your own Facebook Messenger clone app.
We hope you enjoy the video. And remember, leave the heavy lifting to Stream—we’ve got chat covered.
- Global Sports Management Software Replaces In-House Messaging with Stream Chat
- Southeast Asia’s Leading FinTech App Increases User Engagement by 30% with Stream
- Build an App Similar to iMessage with Stream’s React Native SDK and NotJust.dev
- Create a SwiftUI Video Streaming App With Fun Emoji Reactions
- Build a Real-Time Meeting App for Android with Jetpack Compose
- Building an Uber Clone in Jetpack Compose