Stream is actively seeking a Technical Product Manager for our Product Management team. Technical Product Managers at Stream work directly with customers to understand the business problems they need to solve and translate those problems into working software solutions, working with engineering and design. Once those solutions are ready for primetime you will work with customer-facing teams to launch and grow your products.
What you will be doing
- Drive customer discovery through interviews and other communication to understand the problems customers need to solve;
- Collaborate with your engineering and design partners to produce the best software solutions to customer problems;
- Own and communicate the “why” managing the backlog, roadmap, and prioritization for your area of responsibility;
- Work cross-functionally across all departments to manage stakeholder expectations, communicate and coordinate releases, and facilitate the software development process through clear communication and structured, lightweight, process.
What you bring to the table
- Technical experience working with APIs and/or a developer-focused product;
- A passion for conducting scrappy customer discovery, digging deep not just into the features they want, but the problems they have, and what an effective solution would accomplish;
- Experience leading scrum teams, facilitating ceremonies, and unblocking developers;
- The humility to welcome feedback from any and all stakeholders.
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary;
- Company equity;
- Medical/Dental/Vision 100% covered by Stream for the employee (and discounted for dependents);
- Weekly team lunches (Boulder);
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas (Boulder);
- Fitness stipend (Boulder and US remote);
- Pearl Street, Boulder office;
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam.
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. We’re open, friendly, encouraging, and supportive (while we crush our competition and fuel crazy growth).
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
No recruiters/agencies please
Stream provides APIs for building activity feeds and chat. Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale and creating reusable components for them.