What you will be doing
As a Product Content Strategist, your primary focus will be researching and writing content for various verticals (quarterly focus) to strategize and align with sales, while also exercising cross-functional marketing strategies with the team. The content that you produce will be a crucial resource for attracting important customers for Stream.
- Create interesting, educational and sometimes provocative content for product owners in the format of blog posts and whitepapers
- Spend time researching various verticals alongside the sales team to then create key assets necessary - for closing deals (examples: telemedicine, fintech, gaming)
- Work across multiple teams to provide knowledge transfer and execute full circle marketing campaigns to help drive sales
- Connect with product leaders, interview them, create panels for them to exercise their knowledge and build their brand, which in turn builds our brand and prospect list
- Suggest market trending verticals for future quarterly focus
You desire to work in a creative environment where marketing and communication plans are created to tell stories and drive Stream’s mission forward. If you are a self-starter who is excited about essential communications, this job is for you!
- A combined 3+ years of proven experience in marketing and technical writing
- The ability to research and absorb new vertical concepts, learn their “speak” and generate credible sounding content
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-moving work environment
- Strong technical understanding with the ability to relay information in a high-level manner
- Deep understanding of developer and product communities and how to engage with various personas efficiently
- Solid technical writing and verbal communication abilities
- The ability to analyze and measure the effectiveness of your work in various markets
- Fundamental understanding of collaborating within a cross-functional team
- Knowledge of growth tactics to further push content in the realm of social media
Don’t fall into all of the requirements? You don’t have to match every bullet as long as you can grow into the role and provide value to the team.
- A background in software development or similar
- Understanding of SEO best practices and gaining high rankings within search engines
- Forward-thinking and an entrepreneurial mindset with an indescribable hunger for learning new concepts within a technical realm
What we have to offer you
Stream team members enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision 100% covered by Stream for employee (and discounted for dependents)
- Weekly team lunches (Boulder)
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas (Boulder)
- Fitness stipend (Boulder)
- Pearl Street, Boulder office
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse, and we all have different backgrounds. We're open, friendly, encouraging, and supportive (while we crush our competition and fuel crazy growth).
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
No recruiters/agencies please