What You Will Do
We are looking to hire an experienced Data Analytics Manager to join our marketing team.
You will make a strong impact on the business immediately and business strategy will eventually be dictated by your findings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Turn data into useful insights through collaboration, exploration, and careful analysis.
- Evaluate and make recommendations towards the overall internal data architecture that supports Sales, Marketing, and Growth workflows.
- Manage information requests to prioritize most impactful efforts, ensure constant progress, and identify/remove roadblocks.
- Guide design and measurement of experiments that test ideas that improve and support our growth strategy.
- Coordinate and collaborate on analytical efforts.
- Educate all teams on data - how to read, how to interpret, how to digest, how it impacts their world.
Dollars in, dollars out. Your understanding of marketing and usage efforts in dollars is key to the business’ success.
- Presentation of data is key; strong summary, visualization, and explanation skills are must-haves.
Who You Are
- You are a team player who enjoys seeing your work directly affects the business.
- You consider yourself a subject matter expert in all things data.
- You are continuously asking questions and deriving insights from data.
At Stream, we strive to provide the best possible product and service to our clients, and we expect the same from you! As a member of the team, you must be excited to grow with Stream. At our core, we are a startup - you should be able to act quickly, thrive in uncertainty, and love pivoting to new technologies.
Ideally, you have
- 5+ years of analytics experience with some leadership experience.
- 3+ years of SQL experience (e.g. can effectively build common table expressions, use window functions, and wrangle together large, complex sets of data)
- Insatiable curiosity and desire to learn.
- Solid foundation in tools and methods used in data science (e.g. statistical methods, training/testing models, forecasting, etc.).
- Experience with dashboarding tools such as Periscope, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Strong analytical, data visualization, leadership, and business skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation (e.g. Salesforce and Hubspot) required.
- Experience with Marketing Attribution analysis (e.g. Multi-touch model) required.
- Experience in B2B SaaS.
- Data Engineering experience
- Startup experience and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and playful culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lend to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages, and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You
- 401k contribution plan
- 3+ weeks of paid time off plus 11 paid holidays ✈️
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 100% paid parental leave 👶
- Company equity
- Dog-friendly office! 🐶
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks (onsite only) 🌯
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam 🇳🇱
Salary (for the US only): The compensation range for this position starts at $100,000 and may increase based on qualifications and experience.
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.