Who you are
- You have technical knowledge of API’s to help you learn about Stream's products and services.
- You have the technical communication skills to help our customers understand problems and point them in the right direction.
- You are organized and motivated. You will be expected to manage your own time effectively to contribute to projects and initiatives in various departments.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written language skills, as our customer communication and internal correspondence are in English.
Bonus points if
- You have experience working on a codebase at a professional level.
- You have experience in a technical customer support role.
The ideal candidate for this position is predisposed to enjoy helping people with their challenges and enjoys multi-tasking. You will work directly with sales teams, customers, and marketing as a technical reference and you will often be the first point of contact for our customers. You enjoy seeking out answers, but also know when it is best to seek help from more experienced developers.
- Help our customers on our technical support platform.
- Assist the sales team as a technical resource.
- Be the first point of contact for our Enterprise customers in our elevated support channels.
- Continue to build our community support platform by providing assistance and writing short technical articles on best practices.
- Work on improvements and optimizations to our documentation.
- Seek feedback from customers to determine key growth areas.
- Assist the development team in managing new feature requests and bug reports.
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Competitive salary
- Equity in Stream
- Opportunity and support to attend and/or present to industry-related conferences and meetups
- Opportunity to work on OSS projects
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is very diverse in age, nationality and we all have different backgrounds. We are socially active on our Slack networks and you will be warmly welcomed to our growing team.
This position will be 100% remote.