We are looking for a talented UX Content Strategist to join our design team. We will be creating and publishing original UX thought leadership content that ties into Activity Feeds and Chat Messaging. Additionally, you'll get to elevate the Stream user experience with cunning, clear and actionable UX writing.
You'll be part of the design team who values the impact words have on design. Remove words and all you have are shapes and pictures with very little discernible meaning.
This is a full-time position in either Boulder, Amsterdam or Remote (USA/EU only).
What You’ll Do:
- Research and analyze what our user's needs are through persona development, interviews, aggregation and surveys
- Collaborate with our SEO team to create and improve content that maximizes our SEO strategy around specific keywords
- Editorial Design Strategy: Brand guidelines, idea and concept development with content plans that develop themes and topics.
- Production: Copywriting new design content from idea to published (ebooks, blogs, presentations, web copy, guest posting, ghost writing)
- Content Optimization: SEO, proofreading, editing, fact checking
- Promotion: Strategically engaging with our design audience on social platforms along with improving contents amplification
- Iteration: Develop key metrics for monitoring and iterate based on success evaluation and self-learning
- User Experience: improve the user experience of Stream with copy that impacts the usability, usefulness and responsibility Stream has to provide a service that can be trusted and relied on.
- Work with the other designers at Stream to build a culture of innovation, excellence, and collaboration
- Embody our core values through your interpersonal relationships and elevation of the design quality at Stream
What You’ve Done
- You've improved web site and/or app engagement through UX copywriting at SaaS based companies.
- You've collaborated across teams to understand the product, vision, constraints, interaction, visuals and the people behind it.
- A/B testing of content
- You've facilitated important conversations about design through research, interviews, collaboration to align vision and strategy.
- You've improved conversion and usability through copywriting that clarifies without coaching.
- You've distilled design concepts down to honest and clear experiences through keen user understand, feeling and evidence based outcomes
- You've created content that designers value, share and use.
- You've created compelling ebooks, guides, or blogs as a guest writer or staff writer
- You've been published on UX Planet or similar website
What we have to offer you (US only)
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision 100% covered by Stream for employee (and discounted for dependents)
- Weekly team lunches (Boulder)
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas (Boulder)
- Fitness stipend (Boulder and US remote)
- Pearl Street, Boulder office
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam
Our culture (US only)
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. We're open, friendly, encouraging and supportive (while we crush our competition and fuel crazy growth).
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!