What you will be doing
As the Head of Product at Stream, we would want you to:
Strategy and Vision
- Build a top notch team of product managers/owners.
- Set and effectively communicate the strategic vision for the products, their features, and their direction.
- Contribute to the overall vision for the company, including advising on company goals, business plan, priorities, and strategic outcomes
- Make complex decisions, influence effectively and authentically, communicate with excellence and empathy
- Ideate and define new products to add into the mix.
- Develop budgets, forecasts and other product metrics.
- Define pricing models and structure.
- Understand our overall market, analyze data, identify trends and use data to drive your decisions.
- Keep a close eye on our competitors, their capabilities, strengths and weaknesses and develop competitive positioning for sales and marketing.
- Remain knowledgeable about adjacent companies in our space
- Keep an eye out for partnerships that can elevate our capabilities and brand recognition
- Pulse of the Customer
- Remain in contact with key customers, understanding their current needs and anticipating their future ones.
- Balance feature requests against customer size and need, including bugs
- Attend conferences (virtual for now), hold discussions with through leaders and market analysts.
- Create and run a customer advisory board.
- Become the key evangelist for our products.
- 5+ years of product leadership experience in SaaS running product, preferably with API driven products
- Stellar leadership skills, with a desire to help and mentor others both on your team and in other departments. Must be able to effectively lead a global team and ensure everyone meets their commitments.
- Proven ability to research, define, and execute product roadmaps at an enterprise level
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Great customer service skills
- The ability to work with sales, marketing, finance and all other departments to ensure product success
- The ability to prioritize among many competing alternatives and plans, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- 4-Year degree preferred
- Boulder, Amsterdam or remote
- Experience in a similar role is highly preferred, but if you think you’re the right fit for us, we want to hear from you! Avoid the confidence gap; you do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply.
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- Weekly team lunches (Boulder)
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas (Boulder)
- Fitness stipend (Boulder)
- Pearl Street, Boulder office
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. We're open, friendly, encouraging, and supportive (while we crush our competition and fuel crazy growth).
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
No recruiters/agencies please.