- Tie together all of our systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, Stripe, Sendgrid, our website, and our back-end account system which is in Django)
- Work closely with leadership in different departments to understand their needs and work through the logic to determine the best solution and workflow to help
- Ensure that there is sufficient automation for things like customer notifications on overages, expirations, etc.
- Help sales by writing scrapers to mine crucial data to help with prospect targeting
Our ideal candidate is a team player who loves working through complex workflows, constant optimization, and building automated processes for making everyone in the company more efficient. As a member of the team, you must be excited to grow with Stream. At our core, we are a startup – you should be able to act quickly, thrive in uncertainty, and love pivoting to new technology.
- Strong Python/Django and maybe Node.js skills
- The desire to be a critical member of the team, ensuring that all departments are humming
- Knowledge and prior experience with our tools and the integrations
- A 4-year college degree is preferred
- The desire to learn, grow, and build your career path in one of the hottest startups in Boulder.
Don’t fall into all of the requirements? You don’t have to match every bullet as long as you can grow into the role and provide value to the team.
What we have to offer you
Stream team members enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision 100% covered by Stream for employee (and discounted for dependents)
- Weekly team lunches (Boulder)
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas (Boulder)
- Fitness stipend (Boulder)
- Pearl Street, Boulder office
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse, and we all have different backgrounds. We're open, friendly, encouraging, and supportive (while we crush our competition and fuel crazy growth).
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
No recruiters/agencies please.