Welcome to the Stream Video SDK for Unity - a comprehensive toolkit designed to help you implement features such as:
- Video calling
- Audio calling
- Audio rooms
- Livestreaming within your game or app.
Our goal is to ensure an optimal developer experience that enables your application to go live within days.
- Android (ARM64 only) - Read more
- IOS - Read more
- Windows Standalone (x64 only)
- MacOs Standalone (Intel and Apple Silicon)
Supported versions of the Unity Editor:
- Unity 2021.3
- Unity 2022.3
- Unity 2023.1
Stream Video SDK is built on top of Unity's WebRTC library and therefore follows the same requirements.
Where to begin?
- Please follow the Installation Guide first
- After that you can either proceed with the Core Concepts Guides or the Quickstart Guide if you just wish to skim through all the essential integration steps
- If you're interested in building for Android or IOS platforms, be sure to check out the Platforms Guides for additional information
If you feel like anything is missing or could be improved, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're happy to help.