Welcome to the Stream Video SDK - a comprehensive toolkit designed to help you swiftly implement features such as video calling, audio calling, audio rooms, and livestreaming within your app. Our goal is to ensure an optimal developer experience that enables your application to go live within days.
Our Kotlin SDK is furnished with user-friendly UI components and versatile StateFlow objects, making your development process seamless. Moreover, all calls are routed through Stream's global edge network, thereby ensuring lower latency and higher reliability due to proximity to end users.
If you're new to Stream Video SDK, we recommend starting with the following three tutorials:
After the tutorials the documentation explains how to use the
- Core concepts such as initiating a call, switching the camera view, and more
- Effective utilization of our UI components
- Insights on building your own UI with our UI Cookbook
It also explains advanced features such as:
- Picture in picture support
- Requesting & Granting permissions
- Audio & Video Filters
If you feel like anything is missing or could be improved, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're happy to help.