What you will be doing
As one of Stream's iOS Developers, you strive to simplify how applications are built. You will write and maintain our open-source SDKs that are used by hundreds of our customers and consumed by hundreds of millions of their users.
Most of your day will be dedicated to software design, research, and coding. You will work with modern iOS technologies, such as Swift, SwiftUI, and Combine, with a heavy focus on code quality, API design, testing, and CI/CD processes.
- 4+ years of experience as an iOS developer
- Proficiency in Swift and the iOS development ecosystem
- An enthusiasm for all kinds of iOS testing: unit, integration, UI, snapshot tests
- Deep knowledge of UIKit, experience with SwiftUI, modular UI elements, and design systems
- Knowledge of CoreData
- Familiarity with reactive patterns, experience with RxSwift or Combine
- Experience with creating UI using code and Interface builder
- Experience in building apps that interact with REST APIs
- Passion for writing simple and testable code, and for designing APIs meant to be used by other developers.
- Experience with developing SDK libraries or maintaining open-source projects
- Experience with Fastlane and CI/CD best practices
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A team of exceptional engineers
- The chance to work on OSS projects
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- A pension scheme
- A generous Learning and Development budget
- Commute expenses to Amsterdam covered or option to use a company bike within the city
- Gym membership of choice covered
- MacBook Pro or another development setup
- Healthy team lunches and plenty of snacks
- A generous relocation package
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- The opportunity to attend or present to global conferences and meetups
- The possibility to visit our office in Boulder, CO
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. Our Amsterdam team is very focused: you will see us heads-down coding or drawing complex charts on whiteboards, until we pop up to have a chat or play merciless games of ping pong.
Our talented developers are highly technical and collaborative, which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. When it comes to software engineering our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality: our goal is to deliver stable software.
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
No recruiters/agencies please