What you will be doing
Most of your day consists of working on software design, research, and coding, and the majority of your work will be open-source. Your work will be used by hundreds of our customers and consumed by millions of their users.
- Proficiency in Swift and the iOS development ecosystem, with at least three years of production experience
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures, as well as process-oriented problem-solving skills
- Five or more years of professional experience as a mobile developer
- Proficiency in iOS frameworks: UIKit, XCTest, CoreData, Foundation
- A deep understanding of how to design and interact with RESTful APIs
- Experience with different architectures
- The ability to design by code and with Storyboards
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with unit and integration testing, debugging, and performance tuning
- Experience with Combine and SwiftUI
- Experience with Fastlane, git, and CI/CD best practices
- An open-source project (or you are an active contributor in other open-source projects)
- An understanding of RxSwift (RxCocoa)
What we have to offer
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- A team of exceptional engineers
- Healthy team lunches
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- The possibility to visit our office in Boulder, CO
- The opportunity and support to attend and/or present to industry-related conferences and meetups
- The chance to work on OSS projects
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. Our Amsterdam team is very focused: you will see us heads-down coding or drawing complex charts on whiteboards, until we pop up to have a chat or play merciless games of ping pong.
Our talented developers are highly technical and collaborative, which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. When it comes to software engineering our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality: our goal is to deliver stable software.
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!