What you will be doing
You will work on our native iOS SDK libraries. Most of your day consists of working on software design, research, and coding, and the majority of your work will be open-source. Your work will be used by hundreds of our customers and consumed by millions of their users.
- Proficiency in Swift and the iOS development ecosystem, with at least three years of production experience
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures, as well as process-oriented problem-solving skills
- Five or more years of professional experience as a mobile developer
- Proficiency in iOS frameworks: Foundation, UIKit, CoreGraphics, URLSession
- A deep understanding of how to design and interact with RESTful APIs
- Experience with different architectures
- The ability to design by code and with Storyboards
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with unit and integration testing, debugging, and performance tuning
- One or more apps available in the Apple App Store
- Experience with Fastlane, git, and CI/CD best practices
- An open-source project (or you are an active contributor in other open-source projects)
- An understanding of RxSwift (RxCocoa)
What we have to offer
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- A team of exceptional engineers
- Healthy team lunches
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- The possibility to visit our office in Boulder, CO
- The opportunity and support to attend and/or present to industry-related conferences and meetups
- The chance to work on OSS projects
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. Our Amsterdam team is very focused: you will see us heads-down coding or drawing complex charts on whiteboards, until we pop up to have a chat or play merciless games of ping pong.
Our talented developers are highly technical and collaborative, which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. When it comes to software engineering our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality: our goal is to deliver stable software.
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!