What you will be doing
For this position responsibilities include developing and maintaining features for our website as well as open source React SDKs for our Chat and Feeds products. You will also be helping clients directly with support issues.
- You have the energy and focus to jump on complex problems/tasks
- You take ownership of your work
- You maintain the standard of code quality
- You take the best suited architectural decisions
- You are mindful of deadlines
- You are a team player
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience as a frontend developer
- Experience with ES6, ReactJS, JSX, and modern JS build tools
- Expert level knowledge of CSS / SCSS
- In-depth knowledge of HTML
- A wide knowledge of developing responsive/ adaptive layouts for multiple browsers and platforms, including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- A focus on testing your own code and on committing production ready code
- React Native
- Dart / Flutter
- Community contributions, blog posts, Stack Overflow, GitHub, etc.
What we have to offer
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- A team of exceptional engineers
- Healthy team lunches
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- The possibility to visit our office in Boulder, CO
- The opportunity and support to attend and/or present to industry-related conferences and meetups
- The chance to work on OSS projects
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. Our Amsterdam team is very focused: you will see us heads-down coding or drawing complex charts on whiteboards, until we pop up to have a chat or play merciless games of ping pong.
Our talented developers are highly technical and collaborative, which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. When it comes to software engineering our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality: our goal is to deliver stable software.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, apply now!