Stream is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Enterprise Account Executive to support our sales team in the United States. The role can be filled either in the vicinity of our office in Boulder, Colorado or in a remote set-up working from home.
Stream is a leader in the in-app Chat and Feeds features allowing companies to connect with Streams API via SDKs to rapidly build and deploy enterprise grade chat functionality, at much higher speeds and lower overhead cost than building in house.
What You Will Do
The Enterprise AE role is critical to the success of Stream's GTM strategy, and we are accelerating our sales efforts by hiring a new AE in our Enterprise team. The Enterprise AE is responsible for the full sales cycle from prospect to closing business and to retaining solid relationships with key customers over time. The Enterprise segmentation is based on the number of monthly active users or concurrent users our customers have, and your role is to drive the true enterprise space new logo acquisition in the assigned territory / vertical.
- Prospecting accounts and personas suitable to the Stream product portfolio.
- Engage with prospects on a value based methodology with intention to close business.
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close - and retaining relationships with key customers.
- Partake in forecasting calls and remain in control of the sales cycles.
- Partake in 1:1 and team meetings with leadership and peers to allow knowledge sharing and team culture enhancement.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information in CRM and other tools.
- Acquire new enterprise logo customers and help Stream grow.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is a team-player who is comfortable being uncomfortable and has a curious mind and a hunger to succeed and learn new things. The candidate for this role makes it a priority to get their work done and figuring things out while using good judgment. Creativity and strategic thinking are a huge plus in the role as there is great room for adding value to the company as a whole. A candidate for this role must also be excited to join with a scale-up SaaS business and have the drive to grow their career with the organisation.
- At least 2 years of successful experience in enterprise new logo sales with a proven track record.
- Experience with cold and warm prospecting.
- Experience in coordinating & collaborating with SDRs/BDRs to match your efforts.
- Experience in maneuvering enterprise business, negotiation and accelerating red tape processes.
- Can think on your feet to creatively solve our customer business needs
- Have exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Are comfortable with scaleup company mentality
- Skilled within qualification and sales process
- Challenge the status quo
- An overperformer who is looking to get on a “rocketship business” in its early stages.
- You fit into the Stream Sales Culture code RAPPID (Respect, Accountability, Professionalism, Passion, Integrity & Drive)
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages, and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- 19+ days of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan with 4% match
- 100% paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
Salary (for Colorado only): Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including the candidate's skills, level of experience, and location. For Colorado-based candidates, the salary range for this position is $ 200,000- 250,000 OTE per Annum depending on experience. Compensation at all other locations will be based on the factors as stated above.
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. We're open, friendly, encouraging and supportive (while we crush our competition and fuel crazy growth).
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No recruiters/agencies please