Stream is hiring for a People Operations Specialist to join the People Operations team. This position is located in Boulder, Colorado, and reports to the Global People Operations Manager. Please note that this job requires you to be in the office (at least) part time.
What You Will Do
In this role, you will provide administrative support to the People Operations function and you will be the main point of contact for employees for all human resources-related inquiries.
This is a great opportunity to get experience in several areas of people operations including payroll, benefits, HRIS, and onboarding procedures.
You will make an impact by providing a positive onboarding experience for all of our new employees during our rapid growth while providing exceptional customer service to our existing employee base.
- Be the main point of contact for all human resources-related inquiries from employees. Including but not limited to questions about payroll, benefits, PTO, leave of absence, policies, and employment verifications.
- Continue to develop our onboarding program to ensure all new hires have a positive and thorough orientation.
- Partner with IT to effectively onboard new hires and ensure they are provided with all equipment necessary for their job.
- Process new employees, terminations, and personnel changes into our HRIS.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of I-9 verifications.
- Assist with planning and organizing employee events.
Who You Are
You are eager and driven to learn and grow within human resources. You have an innate ability to organize and prioritize. Your attention to detail is unmatched and you uphold a high level of confidentiality. You are collaborative and willing to contribute to our team’s mission and vision. Your contributions will create a lasting impression on new employees during onboarding and help cultivate a positive employee experience throughout their tenure at Stream.
At Stream, we strive to provide the best possible product and service to our clients, and we expect the same from you! As a member of the team, you must be excited to grow with Stream. At our core, we are a startup - you should be able to act quickly, thrive in uncertainty, and love pivoting to new technologies.
Ideally you have:
- 3+ years of experience in human resources
- Bachelor’s or Associate's Degree
- General knowledge of human resources practices, procedures, and policies.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills. Understanding which tasks take precedence over others.
- Attention to detail. You go through documents with a fine tooth comb.
- Maintain the utmost level of confidentiality with information regarding employees and operations.
- Ability to operate in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with changing priorities as required
- PHR certification
- Experience using JustWorks or BambooHR
- Experience handling a high volume of new employee onboarding
- Startup experience and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent over 20 countries and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You:
- 19+ days of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan with 4% match
- 100% paid parental leave
- Company equity
- Dog-friendly office
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam
Salary (for Colorado only): Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including candidate's skills, level of experience, and location. The salary range for this position is $75,000-$85,000.
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.