We are looking for a talented Senior Designer to join our team and help create impactful design solutions that authentically represent our brand.
This is a full-time position in our Boulder office or remote in the MT timezone.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Designer, you will primarily be responsible for bringing the brand to life through all of Stream's omnichannel brand campaigns and marketing touchpoints.
This role reports to the Design Director as a member of the Design team and will play an instrumental part in supporting all marketing projects at Stream.
- Elevate Stream's brand expression across all marketing materials and brand experiences;
- Work closely with Marketing stakeholders on a wide breadth of projects that aim to elevate our customer-facing properties;
- Bring design concepts through fruition under the guidance of the Design Director
- Execute across various digital and print assets associated with omnichannel campaigns – landing pages, emails, social media assets, infographics, video bumpers, paid advertising banners, event marketing collateral, and tradeshow materials;
- Embody our core values through your interpersonal relationships and elevation of the design quality at Stream;
- Mentor and lead other marketing designers.
You are a highly stylish and creative professional who possesses hands-on experience and a portfolio that showcases your multi-talents and history of wins in digital advertising channels like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn.
Communication and collaboration come naturally to you, and you are a profoundly responsible, meticulous, motivated team player.
You are skilled in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Premiere, AfterEffects), Figma, and Sketch.
It's always a plus to bring other valuable skills to the team, like UI/UX experience, brand identity, or other creative skill sets.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience working at a creative or production agency, preferably been working with a digital, tech, or app-related product;
- Strong Typography and Iconography skills;
- Hands-on experience creating content for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn;
- Impeccable attention to detail and a genuine love for design craft;
- Ability to multi-task, maintain deadlines, and adapt to changing workflows quickly
- Internalize brand guidelines and strategically adapt them to all of our touchpoints and content;
- Truly self-motivated, organized, proactive, and doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to collaborate with various creative and marketing stakeholders;
- Fluent experience designing and creating with various design tools, including the Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, is a must;
- Comfortable designing and supporting template systems that present a variety of content in clear and memorable ways and are intuitive for others to use;
- A rock-solid portfolio that showcases your body of work along with clear descriptions of what you contributed to the project and outcome.
- Experience building brands and maintaining them;
- You can animate and know how to make compelling motion ads from scratch when needed;
- Digital Illustration skills;
- High energy and willingness to jump in on complex problems/tasks.
Don't fall into all of the requirements? You don't have to match every bullet as long as you can grow into the role and provide value to the team.
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- 19+ days of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan with 4% match
- 100% paid parental leave
- Company equity
- Dog-friendly office!
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. We offer a place that is fun, collaborative and allows you to make a unique contribution.
Each of us can contribute a one-of-a-kind perspective to our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why Stream strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You get to work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive.
Salary (for Colorado only): Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including the candidate's skills, level of experience, and location (which can be in the US or a remote location that aligns with a US time zone).
For Colorado-based candidates, the salary range for this position is $100.000-150.000. Compensation at all other locations will be based on the factors as stated above.
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.