Stream is actively seeking a Technical Recruiter to help us grow our Boulder office as well as our US remote employee base. Our organization is rapidly growing and we need a talent acquisition expert to support our recruiting processes and ensure we hire and retain the best talent in the Denver/Boulder area.
This position is remote-eligible.
What makes this role exciting?
Check out the video testimonial from Anastasia, Global Recruitment Manager at Stream!
- Stream has a culture of everyone being a recruiter. You will see C-level managers sourcing with you side by side, Team leaders actively promoting the roles, the Developer Relations team helping out with spreading the word within dev communities, and everyone within the company actively submitting references.
- We're at the hyper-growth stage: within a year we raised Series A & B, and we grew from 30 to 140 people across the globe, and there is more to come. That's an exciting stage to join us if you enjoy having a solid impact while still having a lot of freedom and flexibility within processes.
- This is a perfect opportunity if you like to work on a versatile pool of vacancies for a highly technical startup built by developers and for developers.
- As you will work directly with the technical leaders of the company and influence the recruitment process, the role is highly impactful and has endless opportunities for learning and self-development.
- Our team consists of highly experienced specialists, who are super fun to work with and will always support you with anything you need.
What You Will Do
This person will source and attract top talent to fill our technical positions. You will create job postings to attract inbound applicants, source for passive candidates through external methods, screen candidates to determine qualifications, and guide them through the interview process. This person will assist with extending job offers, negotiating compensation, and will play an integral part in getting candidates to join our team at Stream. You will work with hiring managers to provide your expertise and suggestions on best practices and collaboratively create a recruiting strategy. You will work across all technical departments in the organization including but not limited to engineering, product, and design.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all stages of the recruiting life cycle including writing job postings, sourcing and screening candidates, and assisting with job offers
- Be the main point of contact for candidates throughout the entire interview process, ensuring timely communication and feedback
- Prioritizing and providing best-in-class candidate experience
- Manage multiple and various positions across the organization, including engineering and technical positions
- Partner with hiring managers and take on a consultative approach to provide your expertise on recruiting best practices, recruiting strategy, and interview process
- Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews throughout the process
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is an experienced recruiter and enjoys working on a variety of technical roles and spanning from senior-level to entry-level. You enjoy being involved in the entire recruiting process from the day the job is approved up until the candidate’s first day. You have excellent time management skills, have the ability to work under deadlines, and understand how to prioritize multiple positions.
- You have 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- You are tech-savvy and have solid sourcing skills
- You're are a strong advocate of personalized outreach approach
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are metrics-driven, proactive and self-organized
- You enjoy working in a dynamic startup environment
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You
- 19+ days of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan with 4% match
- 100% paid parental leave
- Company equity
- Dog friendly office!
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam
Salary (for US only): Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including candidate's skills, level of experience, and location. The salary range for this position is $90,000 - $115,000.