We are looking for a Support Coordinator to join our Customer Success Team. This is a full-time position in our Boulder office. Remote is also an option (ET, CT or MT time zones only).
What You Will Do
Stream is hiring a Support Coordinator to join the Customer Success team. The Support Coordinator will work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Sales, Finance, and Engineering teams. This person will triage and prioritize support tickets between the technical teams from the various pipelines of support. You will be the main point of contact for our customers who have support issues on administrative and financial matters.
- Use software tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, and Stripe to process incoming customer requests in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the finance team on matters of billing and subscriptions.
- Understand the prioritization of technical issues and appropriately triage them to the Engineering and Customer Success team.
- Assist the Customer Success team in gathering feedback from customers.
- Give customers a positive support experience by being courteous and having a sense of urgency.
Who You Are
Above all else, the ideal candidate lives and breathes customer service. You empathize with customers needs, have the innate ability to deescalate upset customers, and you genuinely enjoy resolving support issues. You are a self starter and have the ability to work independently. This person will have an innate ability to understand prioritization, time management, and have a sense of urgency.
At Stream we strive to provide the best possible product and service to our clients, and we expect the same from you! As a member of the team, you must be excited to grow with Stream. At our core, we are a startup - you should be able to act quickly, thrive in uncertainty, and love pivoting to new technologies.
Ideally you have:
- At least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably handling customer support issues and/or in a help-desk environment
- You genuinely enjoy helping customers and have empathy towards their needs.
- You have a positive attitude and consider yourself extremely personable
- Excellent written communication skills.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize tasks independently.
- Experience using support software tools such as Zendesk or Jira
- Experience working with finance/CRM software tools such as Salesforce or Stripe
- Startup experience and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages, and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You
- 19+ days of paid time off plus 11 paid holidays ✈️
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan with a 4% company match
- 100% paid parental leave 👶
- Company equity
- Dog friendly office! 🐶
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend (US only)
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks (US only) 🌯
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam 🇳🇱
Salary (for US only): The compensation range for this position starts at $19/hour and may increase based on qualifications and experience.
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.