Stream’s team is growing! We are seeking to hire a Talent Sourcer to join our company in the heart of Amsterdam. Our team consists of people from all over the world and we are now looking for someone to help our diverse team expand even more by finding and attracting amazing candidates globally.
This position is open to remote work as well (CEST timezone or close).
Who you are
In this role, you will search for the right candidates to fill our job openings in Amsterdam as well as our remote positions across Europe and the US. It mostly concerns software developers, but we will also need your help with hiring designers and other team members, so experience in the IT sector is a must.
You will build and conduct sourcing strategies to proactively find the best engineering talent for the role, conduct the outreach campaigns and work closely with recruiters and technical business leaders on the most efficient and creative ways to improve our recruitment processes.
You will have a high impact on increasing Stream’s quality of hires, developing the employer brand and enforcing our diversity & inclusion focus.
What you bring to the table
- You have 3+ years of experience in sourcing for IT roles
- You are proficient in sourcing methods like X-ray sourcing and Boolean search within sources like LinkedIn, Github, Stackoverflow, as well as various meetups, communities, etc.
- You have an understanding of sourcing methods that are aimed at diversity groups
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are proactive, self-organized, and eager to participate and come up with great initiatives
- You enjoy working in a dynamic startup environment
What we have to offer you
- Company equity
- A pension scheme
- A generous Learning and Development budget
- 28 days of paid time-off plus 8 paid holidays
- Commute expenses to Amsterdam covered or option to use a company bike within the city
- Gym stipend
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam, or opportunity to work remotely
Stream has a casual social culture and an open, flat hierarchy. Our team is diverse in age and nationality, because we believe that different backgrounds, experiences and cultures enhance our company and make us smarter, stronger and more likely to succeed. We maintain our startup motivation regardless of company size and we strive for excellence in everything we do.
If you are up for the challenge, apply now!