The Stream team is growing! We are seeking to hire an IT Recruiter to join our company in the heart of Amsterdam. Our team consists of people from all over the world and we are now looking for someone to help our diverse team expand even more by finding amazing candidates globally and giving them the best experience.
This position is open to remote work as well (CEST timezone or close).
In this role, you will search for the right talent to fill our job openings in Amsterdam as well as our remote positions. It mostly concerns software developers, but we will also need your help with hiring designers and other team members, so experience in the IT sector is a must.
You will be posting job ads in strategic places, not only locating interesting candidates, but also exciting them through the job ad and your introductory chat. Additionally, you will actively seek out candidates that might thrive in that one amazing position with Stream. You strive to optimise the selection process, you keep in touch with the candidates in the pipeline and, with the help of your experience and your people skills, you are able to assess if someone is a good fit.
This is a perfect opportunity if you like to work on a versatile pool of vacancies for a highly technical startup.
As you will work directly with the technical leaders of the company and influence the recruitment process, the role is highly impactful and has endless opportunities for learning and self-development.
What you bring to the table
- You have 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are proactive and self-organized
- You are eager to participate and come up with great initiatives
- You enjoy working in a dynamic startup environment
What we have to offer you
- A challenging and inspiring work environment
- The freedom to start your own projects
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- 28 days of paid time-off
- A company Macbook
- Commute expenses to Amsterdam are covered (once the office opens up again)
- A pension scheme with a company contribution
- Gym membership
- An amazing team and office in the city centre of Amsterdam (and one in Boulder, Colorado that you might visit one day!).
Stream has a casual social culture and an open, flat hierarchy. Our team is diverse in age and nationality and we are all open, friendly, encouraging, and supportive.
If you are up for the challenge, apply now!