The Stream team is growing! We are seeking to hire a Technical Recruiter to join our company in the heart of Amsterdam. Our team consists of people from all over the world and we are now looking for someone to help our diverse team expand even more by finding amazing candidates globally and giving them the best experience.
This position is open to remote work as well (CEST timezone or close).
What makes this role exciting?
Check out this video testimonial from Anastasia, Global Recruitment Manager at Stream!
- Stream has a culture of everyone being a recruiter. You will see C-level managers sourcing with you side by side, Team leaders actively promoting the roles, the Developer Relations team helping out with spreading the word within dev communities, and everyone within the company actively submitting references.
- We're at the hyper-growth stage: within a year we raised Series A & B, and we grew from 30 to 140 people across the globe, and there is more to come. That's an exciting stage to join us if you enjoy having a solid impact while still having a lot of freedom and flexibility within processes.
- This is a perfect opportunity if you like to work on a versatile pool of vacancies for a highly technical startup built by developers and for developers.
- As you will work directly with the technical leaders of the company and influence the recruitment process, the role is highly impactful and has endless opportunities for learning and self-development.
- Our team consists of highly experienced specialists, who are super fun to work with and will always support you with anything you need.
What will you be doing
In this role, you will search for the right talent to fill our job openings in Amsterdam as well as our remote positions. It mostly concerns software developers, but we will also need your help with hiring designers and other team members, so experience in the IT sector is a must.
You will be posting job ads in strategic places, not only locating interesting candidates, but also exciting them through the job ad and your introductory chat. Additionally, you will actively seek out candidates that might thrive in that one amazing position with Stream. You strive to optimise the selection process, you keep in touch with the candidates in the pipeline and, with the help of your experience and your people skills, you are able to assess if someone is a good fit.
This is a perfect opportunity if you like to work on a versatile pool of vacancies for a highly technical startup.
As you will work directly with the technical leaders of the company and influence the recruitment process, the role is highly impactful and has endless opportunities for learning and self-development.
What you bring to the table
- You have 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- You are tech-savvy and have solid sourcing skills
- You're are a strong advocate of personalized outreach approach
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are metrics-driven, proactive and self-organized
- You enjoy working in a dynamic startup environment
What we have to offer you
- Company equity
- A pension scheme
- A generous Learning and Development budget
- 28 days of paid time-off plus 8 paid holidays
- Commute expenses to Amsterdam covered or option to use a company bike within the city
- Gym stipend
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam, or opportunity to work remotely
Stream has a casual social culture and an open, flat hierarchy. Our team is diverse in age and nationality and we are all open, friendly, encouraging, and supportive.
If you are up for the challenge, apply now!