Stream is hiring for a Senior Python/React fullstack developer for our dashboard & integrations team. The team consists of 4 Python/Django and React developers.
Stream’s APIs for activity feeds and chat are used by over a billion end users. The backend technology is based on Go, RocksDB & Raft. We’re currently one of the fastest growing startups in Colorado and Amsterdam. For this role we’re hiring in Amsterdam or remotely.
What you will be doing
The dashboard & integration team owns our dashboard experience for customers, our dashboard for managing customer accounts, and integrations between our customer data and billing and other 3rd party providers. A good customer dashboard makes it much easier for developers to start using our API, and product managers to evaluate our product.
- Our customer dashboard is critical touch point for both evaluation and maintenance of Stream integrations
- Basic familiarity with both Python/Django and React
- Expert level experience with one of them, 5+ years
- You like to spend most of your time on engineering but also value the result/product impact of your work
Our tech stack
At Stream we use a wide collection of technologies to offer highly optimized and available features to our customers. Over the years we have experimented with different programming languages, frameworks, databases, and libraries. Here is a short list of the technology that we currently use. Do not worry if you do not master them all or if you do not see your favorite tool or language, you will have the chance to be exposed to most and to convince us to expand the list:
- Go, gRPC, RocksDB, Python
- Postgresql, RabbitMQ
- AWS, Puppet, CloudFormation
- Grafana, Graphite, ELK, Jaeger
- Redis, Memcached
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A team of exceptional engineers
- The chance to work on OSS projects
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- 28 days paid time off plus paid Dutch holidays
- A pension scheme
- A generous Learning and Development budget
- Commute expenses to Amsterdam covered or option to use a company bike within the city
- Gym membership of choice covered
- MacBook Pro or another development setup
- Healthy team lunches and plenty of snacks
- A generous relocation package
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- The opportunity to attend or present to global conferences and meetups
- The possibility to visit our office in Boulder, CO
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds.
Our talented developers are highly technical and collaborative, which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. When it comes to software engineering our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality: our goal is to deliver stable software.
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
No recruiters/agencies please