Stream is looking to expand the Customer Success department with another representative in Amsterdam. This is a full-time position.
What you will be doing
In this position, you will learn about our Chat and Feeds and the code behind them, as well as help our customers make the most out of our products and services. This position offers excellent growth potential, and the opportunity to take ownership of a role in an exciting marketplace.
- Help our customers on our technical support platform.
- Assist the sales team as a technical resource.
- Be the first point of contact for our Enterprise customers in our elevated support channels.
- Continue to build our community support platform by providing assistance and writing short technical articles on best practices.
- Work on improvements and optimizations to our documentation.
- Seek feedback from customers to determine key growth areas.
- Assist the development team in managing new feature requests and bug reports.
- Boulder hire: Focus on the technical sales process. This will involve creating technical sales material (sample apps) and assisting the sales team on calls as a technical resource.
Who you are
- You have technical knowledge of API’s to help you learn about Stream’s products and services.
- You have the technical communication skills to help our customers understand problems and point them in the right direction.
- You are organized and motivated. You will be expected to manage your own time effectively to contribute to projects and initiatives in various departments.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written language skills, as our customer communication and internal correspondence are in English.
- You have experience working on a codebase at a professional level.
- You have experience in a technical customer support role. The ideal candidate for this position is predisposed to enjoy helping people with their challenges and enjoys multi-tasking. You will work directly with sales teams, customers, and marketing as a technical reference and you will often be the first point of contact for our customers. You enjoy seeking out answers, but also know when it is best to seek help from more experienced developers.
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You (Amsterdam Only)
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- A pension scheme
- A generous Learning and Development budget
- Commute expenses to Amsterdam covered or option to use a company bike within the city
- Gym membership of choice covered
- MacBook Pro or another development setup
- Healthy team lunches and plenty of snacks
- A generous relocation package
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- The opportunity to attend or present to global conferences and meetups
- The possibility to visit our office in Boulder, Colorado